Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Start Your First Freelance Job with Odesk (ඕ ඩිස්ක් සල්ලි කුප්පිය)

Starting your first freelancing job is somewhat challenging. There are a number of things that you should consider in getting your desired freelance job. Generally speaking, I personally love freelancing jobs as I don’t have to go to an office sitting for hours and getting some rude commands from my Boss. I am free and I do what I love to do. I do my jobs sitting on my relaxing armchair whenever I love. However, truth be told that, it’s not easy to get a freelance job unless you know the exact and appropriate strategies. There are millions of people around the world who seek freelance jobs every day. But do all of them get their desired job? However, no big deal, I am going to tell you how to get a freelance job by the means of  Odesk.
Its very easy.fallow this steps.....
1. 1st go to odesk.com and sign up
2.complete your profile

  • Be careful in choosing/writing your objectives. Your objective should focus on your skills.
  • Be careful in choosing your hourly rate. It’s recommended that in the primary stage it shouldn’t be more than $ 12/ hour. You may increase/ decrease the rate later.

  • 3.face to odesk test and get 100% runs.
    4.make a good cover letter
    5.publish your profile
    6.get your dream job and earn well

    No comments:

    Post a Comment